Read the rest of this entry »
2010 was an exciting year for our team - it was the year we kicked off CUNAverse! In just 7 months since we launched CUNAverse 10,000 people have checked out the blog, we’re nearing 100 posts, many of you have commented and sent tweets and we’re looking forward to keeping the conversation going in 2011.
We wanted to take the time before 2010 came to a close to thank you for helping to make our launch in to the blogosphere such a blast. As we near 2011 please leave us a comment here on the blog, send us a tweet, or drop us a message on our facebook page to let us know the types of things you’d like to see on CUNAverse next year.
For those of you that have just joined in on the CUNAverse conversation, here is a look back at our top 10 blog posts from 2010:
1. Does Your Credit Union Have a Social Media Policy?
2. What Credit Unions Can Learn From Pizza Hut
3. What Credit Unions Can Learn From Ritz Carlton
4. Compliance: Are You Ready For 2011?
5. Why Celebrate International Credit Union Day?
6. Turnover Increase on the Horizon for Credit Unions
7. Culture of Fear or a Culture of Love
8. Worried that CUs Aren’t Focused Enough on Upcoming Truth In Lending Changes
9. Taking Your Credit Union From Good to Great
10. First Feedback on Bill Cheney as New CUNA President/CEO