Big Time Thursday: Top 10 Reasons You Can’t Miss America’s Credit Union Conference (Contest)
For the few of you still not signed up to join us in San Antonio here are the top 10 reasons why you can’t wait a minute longer to register:
10. Keynote speakers who are guaranteed to inspire you to take action to take your credit union in to the big time.
9. People are so excited about ACUC they started singing about it back in March at CUNA’s Governmental Affairs Conference.
8. ACUC has a jam packed schedule that will leave you saying “Being so busy never felt so good”.
7. CUNA and CUNA Mutual are collaborating this year to bring you the Discovery breakout sessions, the most innovative and relevant educational sessions in the movement.
6. It’s a great time to visit San Antonio since 2011 marks the 175th anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo.
5. ACUC is the place to hear the most recent updates on the legislative and regulatory challenges facing the credit union industry.
4. San Antonio’s River Walk is perfect for nightlife, networking and entertainment.
3. Exhibitors who are committed to the credit union industry and helping us grow.
2. If you win this Big Time Thursday contest you get two registrations for the price of one to this year’s ACUC.
And the number 1 reason you can’t miss this year’s America’s Credit Union Conference & Expo . . .
drum roll please . . .
1. You’re going to want to capture all of the Big Time ideas on your very own new iPad!
That’s right, one lucky commenter is going to win a buy one/get one registration to this year’s conference and their very own iPad which they’ll receive when they arrive at ACUC. The CUNAverse team wanted to wrap Big Time Thursdays up with a bang, we’re excited to give you the chance to win. Looking forward to seeing all of you in San Antonio!
FINAL BIG TIME THURSDAY CONTEST: We want to know: What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to seeing at this year’s America’s Credit Union Conference & Expo? Whether it’s a particular speaker, session or event – we want to know what’s bringing you to San Antonio. Answer this question in a comment below and we’ll do a random drawing on May 19th of all commenters and give away a Buy 1, Get 1 free conference registration to ACUC and your very own iPad!
UPDATE (05/19): This contest has ended – congratulations to our winner, Sarah Brenner from the University of Illinois Employees Credit Union. She won a buy 1, get 1 free ACUC conference registration plus an Apple iPad. THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
CONTEST NOTES: Contest begins today and ends on Wed., May 18th at 11:59PM (ct). Winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Make sure you leave an email address where you can be contacted. The winner will be notified via e-mail and will also be announced on the blog. The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants received. No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited.
This competition is offered by Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and is open to anyone who comments on this post and is at least 18 years of age. Employees of CUNA and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
CUNA shall not have any liability for any malfunction of or damage to the prize. The award winner may be responsible for applicable state or federal taxes on the value of the contest prize.
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.